Zone Cocktail & Music bar
- Every visitor is obliged to acquaint themselves with these bar rules when entering the premises.
- By entering the premises, the visitor agrees to and abides by the individual points of the bar rules.
- The bar rules define certain rules of conduct for visitors to the premises. The bar rules do not affect the obligations that visitors to the premises have under generally binding legal regulations, good manners, rules of politeness, and decent behaviour.
- Entry to the premises is allowed only for persons over the age of 18, including. The guest is obliged to identify themselves with a valid identity document, which includes the date of birth in conjunction with a photograph.
- It is not allowed to bring any type of weapons and substances that are dangerous or harmful to life or health into the premises.
- It is not allowed to bring and use pyrotechnics in the premises.
- It is not allowed to bring and subsequently consume drugs, personal food, and drinks into the premises. In case of a breach, the guest will be expelled from the premises.
- Animals are not allowed in the premises.
- The cloakroom is not for storing valuable items. The operator is not responsible for the contents of pockets and luggage stored in the cloakroom.
- In case of loss of personal property that was not deposited in the cloakroom, the operator is not responsible. The visitor is always responsible for their personal valuables.
- The operator reserves the right not to admit visitors to the premises that are inappropriately dressed (soiled, torn, foul-smelling clothing, etc.), under the influence of alcohol, drugs, or other addictive substances, aggressive individuals, or in any other unsuitable condition.
- Entry to the premises in sports, work, or untidy attire (e.g., camouflage clothing, tracksuits, etc.) is not allowed.
- The operator reserves the right to request to inspect women’s bags and purses if deemed necessary.
- The operator reserves the right not to admit a person who refuses to submit their bag or purse for inspection.
- Any display of aggression is undesirable in the premises, and the guest will be expelled. The operator reserves the right to permanently or temporarily ban entry to persons who repeatedly create conflict situations on the premises.
- Every guest is obliged to obey the instructions of the operations manager; otherwise, they may be expelled from the premises.
- In the event of an evacuation of the premises, the guest is obliged to follow the instructions of the security staff and the manager.
- The operator strictly prohibits visitors from entering areas that are not intended for visitors (backstage, behind the bar, storage rooms, etc.).
- The operator reserves the right to expel a guest from the premises for inappropriate behaviour and a breach of any of the points stated in the bar rules.
- A camera system is installed in the premises.
- By entering the premises, the guest agrees to have photographs taken in the premises and their subsequent placement on the operator’s website.
- The operator reserves the right to charge for damage to the equipment of the premises (glass, porcelain, small decorations, and other items). In the case of intentional damage or destruction of property or equipment of higher value, the customer is obliged to compensate for the damage in full according to the extent of the damage.
- A list of allergens is available upon request from the staff.
- According to the Electronic Records of Sales Act, the seller is obliged to issue a receipt to the buyer. The bar rules are available in electronic form on our website at www.zonebar.cz.
- The operator reserves the right to make changes to the bar rules.
- Operator: MOONNIGHT s.r.o., Ostravská 631, Letňany, 199 00 Prague 9, CRN: 0763624